Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For anyone interested, I have possession of the treasure box, as of this morning. Give me a day or so to see what delights reside therein, and to replenish said delights with different flavors.

Who wants it next?

Edit - I'm near Guthrie. Easy I-35 access.

Last edited:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Okay boys and girls, the treasure box is ready. I took some stuff out, put some stuff in.

I re-arranged it, and tried to bring some sort of order to the chaos; with limited success.

Who wants it? I'm near Guthrie - good access to I-35 and Hwy 33. I can meet you within a reasonable distance.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Okay boys and girls, the treasure box is ready. I took some stuff out, put some stuff in.

I re-arranged it, and tried to bring some sort of order to the chaos; with limited success.

Who wants it? I'm near Guthrie - good access to I-35 and Hwy 33. I can meet you within a reasonable distance.
If no one else wants it in the central Oklahoma area then Sunday or Monday I could meet you someplace and bring it back up to the Tulsa area, there’s a couple of guys around here that want a turn and another 1-2 that want a second shot at it. Just let me know

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If no one else wants it in the central Oklahoma area then Sunday or Monday I could meet you someplace and bring it back up to the Tulsa area, there’s a couple of guys around here that want a turn and another 1-2 that want a second shot at it. Just let me know

I have things to add to it and will be at the OKC Gun Club on Saturday morning. I would meet you around I 35 and Waterloo early afternoon if that works.
I will also be at OKCGC Saturday morning. I can meet @oksportsman for the exchange.

Then perhaps he can meet @hipshot a few days later to take it to Tulsa.

How does that sound?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I would definitely be up for a second chance. I have more to add.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I will also be at OKCGC Saturday morning. I can meet @oksportsman[ or the exchange.

Then perhaps he can meet @hipshot a few days later to take it to Tulsa.

How does that sound?
@Dumpstick that sounds like a plan to me. I will pm you my cell so we can hook up at the gun club Saturday morning. @hipshot you are welcome to the box of treasures next week when you want to meet here to take it to Tulsa.

If anyone in OKC area wants it before Hipshot is willing to take it to Tulsa speak now or forever hold your peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom