Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Next time they get to Edmond area I found a few things to put in, and I really want to dig thru it all. Kind of like treasure hunting. 🤣 🤣 🤣
I think I am going to Stillwater tomorrow afternoon to fix some stuff at a facility there after I'm done in OKC. I could drop them off with you.

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just an update I had some serious problems with the people my neighbors having living with them to the point the police had to get involved and I am having to do some alterations to ensure home security. Chests will be delivered to @RickN within the next few days.

Almost Jack Burton

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Best wishes “ Almost Jack”
Thank you, I going to need it. It's been an ongoing issue and it my own fault for trying to be civil/nice. It is a case of kindness being mistaken for weakness. Went the legal route and have had 2 police reports filed so if it escalates any further, which I hope it doesn't but they are trying to push it. I will have the reports to help me if a court case happens.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Thank you, I going to need it. It's been an ongoing issue and it my own fault for trying to be civil/nice. It is a case of kindness being mistaken for weakness. Went the legal route and have had 2 police reports filed so if it escalates any further, which I hope it doesn't but they are trying to push it. I will have the reports to help me if a court case happens.
Need a few dozen old fat men to gather at your place doing open carry? You know, give them something to worry about. :P

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hahahaha, not quite yet.
But, but, we could have a BYO party. All who can show up in a uniform. Just dressed down enough not to get them in trouble. ThaT Gurl and Gun Fluffer can come dressed as hot goth chics.

ThaT Gurl can even bring cookies. Okay will probably be a bag of Oreos but it is the thought that counts. Right? Anyway everyone comes strapped. Heck if I had a sheath for it I could even wear a sword to really freak them out. :P :P :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom