Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
As the month of June progresses, it appears I have several trips to OKC in my future.
I could pick them up from someone and let the NC Ok folks look and add, then return to the OKC area later this month if that's possible.
With the way my schedule is starting to look I might be able to transport and drop off to people all over.
I'm going to get it to RickN probably Monday

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
But, but, we could have a BYO party. All who can show up in a uniform. Just dressed down enough not to get them in trouble. ThaT Gurl and Gun Fluffer can come dressed as hot goth chics.

ThaT Gurl can even bring cookies. Okay will probably be a bag of Oreos but it is the thought that counts. Right? Anyway everyone comes strapped. Heck if I had a sheath for it I could even wear a sword to really freak them out. :P :P :P
If it is MEGA STUFF Oreos, count me in…

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sorry busy busy day. @RickN it'll probably be wed or Thursday. Company overbooked my services and I have to go out to Pampa Tx in the early a.m.
No problem and just remember, it is nice to be wanted.

As long as it is not Dead or Alive. :P

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have to make a trip to OKC maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. I can pick it up and bring back on the 17th.
All you NC Ok folks get your wishes in if you want to see and maybe contribute. I'll make it happen if possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom