Boondock Saints on Amazon Prime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched this movie and not bad. Recommend for a good time. Fun movie that gets going out of the gate and never fades down the stretch.
Watch it. It's not an Oscar film, it's a steelfingers film.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SF, you just gotta get healthy and back out to the range man. I am used to your range posts and red dot posts, you are far to gunly to be sucked into movie reviews. HEAL quick my friend.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, I like Boondock, just as entertainment, not exactly Oscar-worthy movie watching. Last night, I was recovering from the workweek, still kinda sick and rundown myself from the last round (hacking up a lung as I type). The family was all gone to some event or other, so I had the place to myself for a couple hours. I watched A Million Ways to Die in the West. Other than Charlize Theron as some serious eye candy, I think I'll pass on recommending it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, I like Boondock, just as entertainment, not exactly Oscar-worthy movie watching. Last night, I was recovering from the workweek, still kinda sick and rundown myself from the last round (hacking up a lung as I type). The family was all gone to some event or other, so I had the place to myself for a couple hours. I watched A Million Ways to Die in the West. Other than Charlize Theron as some serious eye candy, I think I'll pass on recommending it.
I had watched that too mostly for Theron. Most of the Prime stuff is independent's and you got to go through a lot of film school grad stuff to find and good gems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom