Boots with shorts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. The guy that got bum rushed was in pants. The jake leg that can not quite figure out what his butt stock is for is in shorts though. I am pretty sure he is the one that missed three times and just about killed the natives.

You take that back or we can't be pals.... Boots and shorts put lions and buff on the ground. No question.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. The guy that got bum rushed was in pants. The jake leg that can not quite figure out what his butt stock is for is in shorts though. I am pretty sure he is the one that missed three times and just about killed the natives.

Ever took a shot at something moving that fast with confidence?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever took a shot at something moving that fast with confidence?

No sir. However I don't think I would have touched the trigger unless the buttstock was against my shoulder. I do not believe I would have ever fired from the hip. Can't say for sure though. I have never been in that situation.

Damn boots and shorts people always sticking up for one another.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No sir. However I don't think I would have touched the trigger unless the buttstock was against my shoulder. I do not believe I would have ever fired from the hip. Can't say for sure though. I have never been in that situation.

Damn boots and shorts people always sticking up for one another.

HAHA!
:D

Its an instinctive thing. Kind of like Quail hunting, you have a second to pick out a bird and shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom