Bottom Drops Out of AR-15 Market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad it's tamed down but it's only a matter of time before the next panic. I can't figure out why a guy would need 10 Pmags one day but sells them as soon as the market cools.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are still like little kids, tell us we can't have something and we want it more. As soon as we learn that we can have all we want, we don't want it. ARs are like candy too.

mega34bkw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think that returning to normal is exactly the same as the bottom dropping out. There are a lot more available, but it still seems they are selling at full retail, just not above retail.

Bradley686

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Cabela's just outside of Chicago this month and I was amazed at how many AR's they had in stock! I did not really look at prices as I do not need another one at this time, but there were a lot of them in all different makes and models.
No .223 or 5.56 ammo in stock...

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think that returning to normal is exactly the same as the bottom dropping out. There are a lot more available, but it still seems they are selling at full retail, just not above retail.

Think that is what he meant. Even if the market was flooded with them, they are not going to sell below retail. No need to, it is the most popular rifle in America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom