Brass vs. Steel Cased Ammo – An Epic Torture Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No go. I can't print it off on my real phone .
a pic of the license is just as good as the printed copy. Screen shot it and Keep it in your photo's file on the phone so if your in an area with no service you can still pull it up to show the GW. In the old days you had to have the paper copy on you. Not so now.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanna go shoot at Lexington too! But can't go this weekend, dang it. I wonder if there is a picnic pavilion or something there, with electricity? If so, that might make a good spot for a Chili-Cook-Off/ENS event.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah @bigred1 just do a screenshot shot! Hahaha n lol! Bigred gonna do a screenshot?!:pms2:
Okay, so I got out my old Polaroid camera out out and took a picture of the screen on my phone showing my license. Waved it around and waited for it to dry real good. Now I guess I'll just carry the Polaroid picture around in my pocket to show I'm legal. Thanks to @Cowcatcher

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanna go shoot at Lexington too! But can't go this weekend, dang it. I wonder if there is a picnic pavilion or something there, with electricity? If so, that might make a good spot for a Chili-Cook-Off/ENS event.
I'll look and see what kind of set up they have. Wish you could go we could do some mag dumps.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I AM going to be able to get out and sneak off to Big Boys for awhile. They open at 10am; I'll at least be able to shoot a bit, even if it is indoors.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe @Brother Bob can fill us in on the setup there.

I've never been to the Lexington range so I have no idea what it is like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom