Breakfast get together for the OKC people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm guessing he didn't respond because he either [justifiably] thinks I'm a moron or he hasn't been back to this thread yet. He's quoted the movie before when I gave madd propz on his av, so I know he's capable.

I hadn't been back in the thread. Of course, now I'm gonna have to bring a can of shaving cream and put some on someone's pie.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh BTW guys, there is no need to carry at our breakfast, there has never been a shooting at Mama Lou's, and since GC is a LEO and he will be carrying, yall will be protected, I am a security guard so that is even more protection for yall helpless civilians. I have some more LEO's that I will have stand guard by the door also. :D

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh BTW guys, there is no need to carry at our breakfast, there has never been a shooting at Mama Lou's, and since GC is a LEO and he will be carrying, yall will be protected, I am a security guard so that is even more protection for yall helpless civilians. I have some more LEO's that I will have stand guard by the door also. :D

Damn that mcluvin...

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to be there unless we get snow. :grumble:I hate snow. It does not belong on my grass, or my cars, or the airplanes I used to fly. It belongs on mountains. We don't allow mountains here.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:pms2::pms2::pms2: Is McLovin coming?? I hear he will let anybody get to second base ... :woot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom