Broncobama federalizes LEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the police forces are as good a place to start as any. Already it seems that the several state governments are slowly but surely becoming nothing more than federal bureaucracies.

Why we aren't at war with the feral government in DC is beyond me. It is about as foreign as Russia, or France, or Saudi would be.

Woody

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the police forces are as good a place to start as any. Already it seems that the several state governments are slowly but surely becoming nothing more than federal bureaucracies.

Why we aren't at war with the feral government in DC is beyond me. It is about as foreign as Russia, or France, or Saudi would be.

Woody

I'm not sure if you misspelled it, or if it's a clever accusation.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About time. I wonder if now ill get federal wages, bennies and all. Maybe my own MRAP to easier trample people's civil rights.

I doubt you'll trample our rights:), but you likely will get the federal wages and bennies. This won't be one of those federally financed programs that bribes states/cities to hire more cops then shifts the cost back to the cities/states after a year or so. This is a move the feds won't want to let go of. It's a permanent move to who the boss will be. Obama said he wants to have a "civilian" police force equal to the military. I guess he figures the time is right.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom