Broncobama federalizes LEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one more step to being a nazi country, wait we are now. I wonder everyday what it is gonna take for people in this country to say enough? Apparently no one cares. Well at least not enough do.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just one more step to being a nazi country, wait we are now. I wonder everyday what it is gonna take for people in this country to say enough? Apparently no one cares. Well at least not enough do.
No one knows, i had to dig to find this. No other news agency is reporting because they are all bought and paid for by the Hill. And this thread has turned into a disappointment with the lack of responses.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
take these actions and add them to the Jade Helm 15 "exercise" and it looks ominous - at best - ...the O only has a year and a half to come up with martial law and suspending elections....all the muscle is in place, now a simple spark could easily make it happen...for the record...I'm not going to a FEMA camp...they can shoot me - for my own good of course...

before you laugh this off take a look at La. post Katrina...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one knows, i had to dig to find this. No other news agency is reporting because they are all bought and paid for by the Hill.
Or maybe that just confirms it as horsesh*t.

I tried to read it, but it was far too heavy on the highly emotional rhetoric. I'm no fan of Barry O, but I expect rationality in persuasive arguments, not politically-charged screeds.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama stuck his toe in the water with the proposed M855 ammo ban and nearly lost it to a school of piranha. This might be something similar except more so on the underhanded covert side. Keep your nostrils clear, your eyes sharp, and your ears clean. Hopefully it'll surface before we can taste it or feel it.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom