• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy BROWNING MODEL 502 FOLDING FISH & BIRD KNIFE STAG KNIFE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troxy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I had a friend who told me to post this here. I'm looking to buy a BROWNING MODEL 502 FOLDING FISH & BIRD KNIFE STAG knife.

Actually, I'm looking to buy two of them.

I owned (actually stole) one that was "given" to me by my grandpa. It was my favorite knife until I lost it some years after acquiring it. My Dad was also jealous of it after it came into my possession.

I've been scouring the internet recently to try and find one, but they don't seem to come up very often.

Here's some pictures for identification purposes.
Vintage-Browning-Model-502-Knife-Stag-Fish.jpg

browning-model-502-folding-fish-bird_1_a39f446bbf1af6e7853833249e3315b8.jpg

browning-502-bird-fish-folding-knife_1_9137a330d9542c2a071b28b9483d7bbc.jpg

A suitable replacement would be the Browning BR522 BROWNING FOLDING FISH & BIRD KNIFE STAG.
www.noze_nuz.com_browning_br522_2.jpg

I hope to hear from someone! Even if you don't have one I appreciate any and all leads!

Price is negotiable, but I'm looking to spend around $75 for each.

Thanks for reading!

PBM

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one. Never been used. Still in the box with the sheath and the paperwork. Was bought on 9-12-1988, so it is 33 years old. It has never been outside. Even the box is in Mint Condition. I need money or I would not be listing it. I really do not know what it is worth, but only serious offers need apply.

Attachments

• Browning Knife 1.jpg
    Browning Knife 1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Browning Knife 2.jpg
    Browning Knife 2.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Browning Knife 3.jpg
    Browning Knife 3.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom