Buying a suppressor online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan90

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever bought a suppressor online? Seems to be some very good deals online. I have only used the kiosk as sports world before. Any idea how easy it is and any recommendations on who to send to? Prices on the one I’m looking are way cheaper than local

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Factor in what your dealer will charge to hang on to a suppressor until your Form 4 comes through, then see how good a deal it is. Add shipping and then if it is out of state, an additional wait time to go from dealer to dealer.

I've bought suppressors online, only because my dealer couldn't get the ones I wanted. It's a bit of a pain because they have to Form 3 from dealer to dealer, so that takes some coordination, then when it gets in, only then can you go about transferring it to you.

Sooner State Pawn is the first dealer I would call and see if they would do the transfer. They also have reasonable prices - if you are seeing prices signifcantly lower than theirs, I would be curious as to who is selling them.

Silencershop has their dealers priced on their page, if you can find someone in Oklahoma that would simply the process, even if you have to drive a bit to get there.

Brandon Brown

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever bought a suppressor online? Seems to be some very good deals online. I have only used the kiosk as sports world before. Any idea how easy it is and any recommendations on who to send to? Prices on the one I’m looking are way cheaper than local
If you live in OKC I highly recommend buying from Silencer Shop online and using the kiosk at Sooner State Pawn on NW 23rd. Tommy and Todd know exactly what they are doing and make the process super easy.

Buckh1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 3 suppressors and a used their Form 1 service ( I was lazy and didn't want to to the efile myself). Finger prints are on file with them and I summit a new picture once a year. Find the suppressor I want, they have my Trust on file, do a document sign and in about a week the Form3 is done and last, certify. It about that easy.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coworker just bought two, one via silencer shop and ssp and the other via silencer central. He said silencer shop was easier. I bought all mine directly from ssp via silencer shop.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only bought through silencershop and I used cold hand arms in wilshire gun as my local dealer since they are a powered dealer and had the silencershop kiosk.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought my third can through Silencer Shop. They walk you through the whole process and e-mail you with the status and let you know if you need any paperwork submitted. Just bought a can for my 9mm's that requires no boosters or pistons. Extra compact and lightweight you can even carry. ($360). I'm using
HOBART FARM & GARDEN CENTER INC
in HOBART, OK

Even though I won't get it for about 6 months I already have the serial #.
The TRX Holster I ordered for my Canik MC9, unfortunately, won't work because the rail is too short.
https://trxholster.com/products/trx-holster™Also no shipping or transfer fees. They can do the tax stamps too, and sometimes they have specials on the higher-end stuff of free Tax stamps.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another slight perk I found with Silencer Shop on my last order was their periodic status checks on applications. Neither myself or the dealer received an approved email from the ATF so it actually sat there an extra 2 weeks until Silencer Shop ran their check and notified me. The dealer had to track it down in their ATF Portal to confirm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom