Buying first pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soooo, you wanna be cheap and picky??
Good luck!

I see your point but seriously can you fault him for not wanting a Jennings?

I will re-iterate what I had in my first post because it is worth re-iterating. Buy a full size handgun for home defense and range use. It will serve you best. By fullsize I mean no compact or subcompact models regardless of their price points. Only look at full size, also siometimes considered service size guns.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soooo, you wanna be cheap and picky??
Good luck!

I will re-iterate what I had in my first post because it is worth re-iterating. Buy a full size handgun for home defense and range use. It will serve you best. By fullsize I mean no compact or subcompact models regardless of their price points. Only look at full size, also siometimes considered service size guns.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst said:

Never said get the Jennings. My point is you ask for cheap don't complain about cheap. He needs to do what he said and save some money and get something worth while.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not normally sell anything like a Jennings or HiPoint. I got the Jennings and several others in a Department of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs bid I won. The Jennings is not in bad condition, but you are right, I would rate the brand in the same category as HiPoints, Saturday Night Specials. But for people that do not have very much money, this is what they are looking at.

MF

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and how many of these friends have shot more than a couple of boxes of ammo though those Hi-points?

How many rounds do you have through Hi Points?

I bought one to throw in my tackle box and take camping. I had one FTF in each of the first two magazines. Since then it's seen about 1500 rounds without a single hiccup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom