Buying TV from amazon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clevelandplasma.com is another place you can check. They have a very good reputation in the online community for great service and competitive pricing. Abesofmaine.com (Abe's of Maine) is also another good one. If they can beat Amazon's pricing, I know many people in one of the forums I hang out on have bought from them.

Glad to see someone else who doesn't buy into the hype knows that plasma is still the king of the hill, and especially Panny plasmas! I bought my Panasonic 54" G10 plasma from Sears locally a couple of years ago because I convinced them to pricematch. :D

kalstrand

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a 52" Samsung from Amazon a couple years ago and between no sales tax and free shipping I saved almost $1000 over a big box store. It was shipped in the TV box and was delivered and set up with no damage. I would order from them again.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on staff at a Church and have bought MANY TVs off of Amazon, saved tons of money, and we have a prime account so you get free 2 day shipping and on some of then have gotten overnight shipping for $4. Not bad on a TV (when its available). We've never had any problems buying TVs on there though. You save money and time, and its delivered to your doorstep.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget you own state taxes on all big ticket items purchased online. Get caught not paying them and you could end up paying a lot more for that good deal on a TV online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom