California does strange things!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have been talking about that ban since Schwarznegger was in office. It's a hazard to the California Condor cause they eat the lead and die and they are on the don't mess with me list.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have been talking about that ban since Schwarznegger was in office. It's a hazard to the California Condor cause they eat the lead and die and they are on the don't mess with me list.

Actually, I don't believe any condors have been killed by ingesting lead bullets or fragments.

I can't find it, but I posted a real scientific study that said that bullet lead was too hard to be able to cause lead poisoning awhile back.
If they ate a bullet, they would regurgitate or pass the bullet. It doesn't dissolve in them.

The tree hugger types used junk science years ago to get this started.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They already had several "lead free zones" where people hunt, it sounds like they are trying to make it statewide.....which is even more absurd than the already designated "lead free zones." I moved away from that place just in time(right after the progressives attained a super majority in the state house and senate).

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they want to remove lead bullets so they can say " any bullet that is not lead is considered an armor piercing bullet" then all bullets will be illegal....you can have the guns but not the ammo....

Latest posts

Top Bottom