Calling All 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been heavily vested in tupperware stocks for over 20 years, but I’ve slowly been reinvesting in things that have a better ROI. I was able to unburden myself of one of those “stocks” as partial payment for this Les Baer hard chrome 38 Super. Having never owned anything chambered in that caliber, I’ve been waiting on ammo to show up and finally got to shoot it yesterday. There’s a lot of hype among the 1911 crowd about 38 Super, and to be honest, I’m not really seeing it.:scratch:
THJpY7b.jpg
The 10mm of it's day.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, just picked up another one. Full blown 1911 addict for sure.
zIcaeJj.jpg

QJ2SCUA.jpg
Ok, you need help and I am the one who can help you. In order for you to get a head of this, you need to separate 1 or 2 of these from your house hold. I know this will be hard, so I will let you pick them and being your Very Good Friend I will take care of them and the ones to follow. This is not going to be a quick fix, but a drawn out process that will take many months maybe even years. Once I'm sure your cured I will return them to you after I am sure you are well.
Please keep posting.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Screw it, I’ll post my Llama! My Dad carried it all over the US. He went to a 1911 shooting class with one of his friends in California back in the 90’s. Everyone had to shoot 1000+ rounds. The story is several of the other guys were shooting Colts and other popular brands and was having jams and other problems but my dads Llama never jammed or broke down.

I’ll be honest, she’s worn out now. She just hangs out in the safe now.
35E6947E-169E-4BBC-9D78-37B2B6B5BA3B.jpeg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screw it, I’ll post my Llama! My Dad carried it all over the US. He went to a 1911 shooting class with one of his friends in California back in the 90’s. Everyone had to shoot 1000+ rounds. The story is several of the other guys were shooting Colts and other popular brands and was having jams and other problems but my dads Llama never jammed or broke down.

I’ll be honest, she’s worn out now. She just hangs out in the safe now.
View attachment 174971
That last part is a SIN!. I would rather have that Lama that my Dad used and carried, then a $100,000.00 Safe Queen that was put back as an QUOTE "Heirloom" to be passed down. Nice gun, don't let anyone tell you different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom