Can I shoot there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saspens

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, thanks for the clarification.
But then
1673834718699.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No target shooting on any COE lands or WMA’s within the COE property’s unless it’s a designated hunting area/season.
Meaning you can’t target shoot or plink there off season.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did not know that. Thanks for the info
I finally got around to get the info for you:
https://library.municode.com/ok/okl...GE_DIV4HUSHTATRCAKIAN_S38-212PESHSHUSHUDUGEDO

(b) Ducks and geese may be hunted in blind site locations on designated areas of Lake Draper and in blind site locations on designated areas of Lake Overholser and doves may be hunted only on the sedimentation basin of Lake Overholser, except that all activities under this section shall be:
(1) subject to applicable State and Federal law, including, but not limited to, licensing and season regulations;
(2) pursuant to a valid Oklahoma City permit issued only for such activity by the City; provided, however, children under the age of 16 may engage in activities under this section without a valid permit issued for such activity only when accompanied by an adult holding a valid permit issued for such activity by the City.
(Code 1970, § 23-32; Ord. No. 16228, § 1, 6-9-81; Code 1980, § 38-211; Ord. No. 19469, § 1, 9-18-90)

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom