Can we finally admit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please don't confure islamic fundamentalists for all muslims. There is a big difference. Kind of like saying that every catholic man is a pedophile. Just because a minority groups within a much larger group is hell-bent on killing, doesn't mean they all are, or that they have declared war on us. Let me remind you that the Crusades was a war started by the church and perpetrated on the islamic "barbarians". Muslims are not bad people, just like all religions, they have a lot of zealots that make the rest of them look bad. One more reason I don't believe in organized religion. Killing in the name of god is not the answer.

Also, I might mention that Islam is a peaceful religion. You wouldn't think it with the whole "stone the rapee" mentality, but I might add that the sharia laws are based on the kuran, which could be compared to the old testament. If these people lived by the old testament (if your neighbors ox kills your dog, you can kill his dog and his ox) eye for an eye, would you be referring to every christian as a cursetian? It is lack of tolerance for other peoples veiwpoints that has brought this world the edge of extinction. I don't know what the solution is either, but fighting a holy war is a lose-lose no matter how you go about it. It never works out.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of hearing how peaceful Muslims are and then seeing how violent they really are. Do I believe that there
are Muslims who are good people? Sure I do. I just don't care. The Muslims I see are violent and evil, bent on destroying all who are not the same as them. If they were in the minority, I would have expected the so called good Muslims to show a hell of a lot more outrage. This embassy thing is the first real incident where I've heard any Muslims condemn the
violence with anything approaching sincerity. I'm not concerned with crusades that occurred hundreds of years ago that
Refer to to justify these people's actions. I'm concerned with what is happening today and what is happening is that and I tolerant group of people have declared war on us and we're being asked not to hurt their feelings. Just because not all
Muslims are attacking us does not make any of them our friends. Muhammad can suck it.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Executive order #1 : The outside walls of all embassys are to be lined with 2 rows of M18 Claymore mines. The first row to be set off once the crowd gets within 5' of the wall. The second row is to be detonated when the crowd feels the need to retaliate and gets within 5' of the wall once again.

Executive order #2 : Weapons are cleared hot. Deadly force is authorized and at each individuals discretion. Fire at will.

Executive order #3 : There will be 2 to the chest and 1 to the head of every worthless MotherF***er who even moves in the direction of my flag.

That is all.

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please don't confure islamic fundamentalists for all muslims. There is a big difference. Kind of like saying that every catholic man is a pedophile. Just because a minority groups within a much larger group is hell-bent on killing, doesn't mean they all are, or that they have declared war on us. Let me remind you that the Crusades was a war started by the church and perpetrated on the islamic "barbarians". Muslims are not bad people, just like all religions, they have a lot of zealots that make the rest of them look bad. One more reason I don't believe in organized religion. Killing in the name of god is not the answer.

Also, I might mention that Islam is a peaceful religion. You wouldn't think it with the whole "stone the rapee" mentality, but I might add that the sharia laws are based on the kuran, which could be compared to the old testament. If these people lived by the old testament (if your neighbors ox kills your dog, you can kill his dog and his ox) eye for an eye, would you be referring to every christian as a cursetian? It is lack of tolerance for other peoples veiwpoints that has brought this world the edge of extinction. I don't know what the solution is either, but fighting a holy war is a lose-lose no matter how you go about it. It never works out.
^ crock of **** . if that were true the good ones would be rising up to condemn the evil doer"s.they would root them out and destroy them yet they don't. the quran teaches conversion by the sword. all non muslims are thier enemy , so cut the crap and face the fact's they only tolorate us when we can be useful idiots for them. No muslim is our friend

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Very well said. Christianity also features the "stone the rapee" part, but we leave that out...

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt be killing in the name of God.

I would be killing in the name of " F*** YOU *UCKERS, DIE YOU BASTARDS"

Just make some internment camps like they did for the Japanese in WW2, and let JB re-educate the ones that can be re-educated.

The rest, kill em all and let their God sort them out.

I am tired of the enemy being a ghost. Screw that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom