Can we finally admit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To sum it up. I don't think bush or Obama policies has influenced the price of gas as much as other factors, however Obama's policy to slash offshore drilling and dump taxpayer money into unproven energy technology will really hurt us in the future.

The only thing that's proven is that oil supply is limited. What do you suggest - don't invest in alternative energies, and become a third world country when China or India does?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
30 countries, 6 American Posts have been under attack this week.
Tunisians attacked the American Embassy, three were shot attacking the American Embassy in Sudan , and then turned on the German embassy.

Lebanon turned on the American Restaurants today, burning them to the ground.

Where where their governments? Where were the Police?

Visitors to their countries, are searched for bibles, and arrested if they have them.

News interviews with men on the street say they will stop when the US will stop disrespecting their religion, but yet they disrespect ours?

I was sent a video that is posted on one of their sites that show a former muslim that converted to christianity getting his head cut off in real time.

Trust me, it will make most of you puke, but that is the people we are fighting against.

Yep, there are a few that are moderates, and they try their best to deflect from the majority that want to kill every American.

Just google what has happened in Europe, France, and Great Britian in general, and get back with this thread.

The moderates that have posted may have a little wake up call.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its high time we conquer Venezuela. And quit being ******* and start implementing predator drones in countries who attack our embassies. ********ers

And I desire a vast, inexpensive, antipersonnel minefield along our borders.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing that's proven is that oil supply is limited. What do you suggest - don't invest in alternative energies, and become a third world country when China or India does?

Only thing is, our oil supply is not nearly as limited as they make it out to be. Last estimate I heard was a roughly 400 year supply if they would drill for all the oil we have the technology to reach. Not to mention one of the largest coal supplies in the world. Yes we have to find ways to burn it cleaner but we can do that a lot easier and cheaper then making "green energy" work at this point. Heck Germany has invested a lot in wind and solar but is having real problems with it. So much so that they are planning to build a bunch of coal plants to replace their nuclear power.

EDIT: Almost forgot, China and India are both investing far more in oil and coal then they are in alternative energies.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

See that gray part in the middle? That's the great depression of 2007-2009, and that's Obama's fault too.

Funny I do not remember saying that either though he does bare some of the blame, just like everyone else in DC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom