Canadian Ranges vs. Washington Pistol & Rifle Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harry does an admirable job all things considered. Just treat him like the soup nazi and everything will go fine!

Unsure of what the Nazi soup is, but treat Harry right and you will be fine. People who break the rules at ALL ranges are why Harry and all else, other ranges, do or say what they do. That is why there are rules.

B

Bill Mac

I just read about the Canadian Range here today. I plan to check it out next time I go toward El Reno. Does this compare at all to the Banner Road Range in El Reno? Surprised I had never heard of anyone around here mention the Canadian Range until I entered these forums.

gregorius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read about the Canadian Range here today. I plan to check it out next time I go toward El Reno. Does this compare at all to the Banner Road Range in El Reno? Surprised I had never heard of anyone around here mention the Canadian Range until I entered these forums.

I am pretty sure it is the same place. Unless it is some incredible coincidence, or it is a reference to the shotgun range, which is apparently nearby. The exit from I-40 is for Banner road, then you turn onto Jensen road, which is the road the range is on.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It is the same one. The official name is Canadian Ranges, pretty much everyone from OSA calls it The Banner Range.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Canadian Valley is the actual name of the place. But no one calls it that. Everyone calls it banner

Lone Wolf I figured you would have seen that episode of Seinfeld. All I meant was you need to be respectful and follow the rules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom