Canadian Ranges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Banner/Canadian. Harry is the same as ever, great ole guy (as long as you're not an impatient, rule breaker). There were about 10 of us spread out on the range. Everyone was self-marshaling pretty well. No mud, all the target stands seemed new-ish. Great time with my youngest son. **BONUS: Some friendly shooter even let me pop a few rounds outta his vintage M1A.

$10 adult
$5 kids

I'll be there in 2 weeks on Sat. I'll be trying to get my iron sights of my Mosin and Sks dialed in.

sureNsteady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now he needs to work on the pistol range. I notice no pictures of that mess.

Pistol range has new target stands at 5, 10, 20, 25 yards. The bench still needs new carpet so I usually just shoot off of my range bag, or my rifle bags. The place isn't perfect, but it is the best outdoor range for 20 miles in any direction. Pink/TBird range is nice, but can't ever figure out when it is open. I'm not joining the snooty OKC gun range, besides it is 30 miles away North of Arcadia.

Harry keeps Banner/Canadian open reasonable hours for a fair price.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pistol range has new target stands at 5, 10, 20, 25 yards. The bench still needs new carpet so I usually just shoot off of my range bag, or my rifle bags. The place isn't perfect, but it is the best outdoor range for 20 miles in any direction. Pink/TBird range is nice, but can't ever figure out when it is open. I'm not joining the snooty OKC gun range, besides it is 30 miles away North of Arcadia.

Harry keeps Banner/Canadian open reasonable hours for a fair price.

Tbird is open 3-6 during the week and 9-6 on Saturday. Closed Sunday. Sometimes he rents the range out on Saturdays for classes, sometimes he does CC license classes and the range is closed to the public on those occasions. His phone number is 598 8220. calling ahead of time is recommended.

kilroy65

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the roof and walls back in place since the tornado ripped through, it's a lot cooler to shoot in the shade on a sunny day. Had fun shooting with my son.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went today and not very many people there. Of course I get there at 8 am or just a little after. I guess I woke up with my head up my arse because I forgot hearing protection, bipod for my mosin and recoil pad for the mosin. Went with one of Harry's crappy sandbags and it was hard to use. Especially since the stuff was running out of it. I should have gone with the gun stand I guess.

I usually get my stuff together the night before but Mr. Migrane showed up last night so I didn't get everything together.

Oh well. Two hours putting holes in targets is better then 2 hours of tv.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have left the range and came back the same day because i forgot the BOLT for my 30-06..
I have even went back home to load different ammo...
He charges 10 bucks for the day...At least that is what he let me do..

Glad he is back up and running.
Still the same price for me to drive to lexington.. $10 to lexington and back..so if i have others shooting also it is cheaper to head to Lex.
And i can get there and be done before Harry opens...
No crazies early in the morning at Lexington

Latest posts

Top Bottom