Canibalism......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here, try mine.

christconquers.files.wordpress.com_2011_10_apocalypto.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people just ain't right ...

Some just haven't been hungry enough.

My cousin did 3 tours in Vietnam, Green Beret. His last tour he was lone survivor and in the jungle for 10 days. He ate bugs, monkeys, snakes; all uncooked. He survived. He has 6 children and 31 grandchildren. He is a survival instructor. He also, spent a month in the hospital upon emerging from the jungle. Drs. said he would have better off not eating those nasty f****** monkeys.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some just haven't been hungry enough.

My cousin did 3 tours in Vietnam, Green Beret. His last tour he was lone survivor and in the jungle for 10 days. He ate bugs, monkeys, snakes; all uncooked. He survived. He has 6 children and 31 grandchildren. He is a survival instructor. He also, spent a month in the hospital upon emerging from the jungle. Drs. said he would have better off not eating those nasty f****** monkeys.

THIS is definitely true ... I've said before that it's real easy to be all moral and righteously indignant in the comfort of your Lazyboy, eating chips and drinking your favorite soda. I've been extremely lucky in that respect ... I'm certainly hoping that luck holds ...

And your cousin's story is why I'll never understand folks who disparage our military ... it is men and women like him who have made this country great.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was about to leave for his 3rd tour, I was in HS, I asked why he had to go again?

The room got very quiet and serious. He looks me square in the eye and says, "I volunteered so some young kid wouldn't have to go, I already know how to survive. If your number comes up, go to Canada or anywhere else. Don't go to Vietnam. We aren't there to win and nobody cares."

Latest posts

Top Bottom