Canik TP9 Pro-Mag reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarman37

New to the site!
Reaction score
TO ALL: Recently acquired a Canik TP9 9mm pistol with 2 -18rd magazines. I would like to acquire 3 more magazines, and would like to get OEM mags, but they are about as rare as manna in the desert. Everyone èither has then sold out or on back order. There are Pro-Mags available through most vendors. Has anybody experienced any issues with ProMags; does anyone recommend purchasing them, or should I wait for OEM mags to become available. Reviews from actual users and purchasers of ProMag Canik mags would be appreciated.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had several ProMag mags for a M&P 9 that worked just fine for my M&P. With the amount of bad reviews though, I wouldnt have ever trusted my life with them. Good for range mags though. Even if you have a couple of crap ones, they will be good for remedial action drills

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. I would limit my pro mag usage to range only. I have an ak74 pro mag I got with my tantal. I don’t think it’s ever gotten through 30 rounds without a jam, and I’ve never experienced a jam with that rifle while using magpul or bulgy mags.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Los Angeles Lakers What GIF by NBA

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I can see why you’d be confused. Not sure why you are playing basketball though. Anyhow, evidently the guy already caught the ban hammer or he deleted his posts. A new guy had commented twice before my post awakening this old thread and I just wanted to be sure you knew about it because I know it’s your kinda thing. But now the guys posts are gone so it looks like I’m the one who revived it. Sorry for bugging you in the middle of shooting hoops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom