Car tags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About a week. If you don't select a tag agent in the list then it goes to a random tag agent. They process the request the next day before hours in most cases.

This might see some changes in March, when they will switch to software from the company that makes their tax software. The South Carolina DOR uses the same software.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My tag agent has a drive up window. I never have to interact with them.
When I lived in Kay County that was the most arrogant, insulting team of people I've ever met. I asked for the tag agent, got him and I quickly understood why his employees interfaced with the public like they did.

All I wanted to do is register a canoe from Georgia. Georgia does not require registration, and as I read the OK regulations, a Bill of Sale was all that was required.

Even though I had the Ok regulations in hand, I was not able to get Ok registration through that office.

Went to the Osage county office. They asked if I could wait a minute. Went in the other room, and came back with the registration. No problem.

Its a square stern, so it still has to be registered even though pointed end canoes, and kayaks no longer have to be registered in OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom