CCI "Quiet"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 3- 100 rd boxes of the CCI CB .22 shorts, 710 fps subsonic - low noise. Not as loud as clapping your hands.
I was going to buy one of those good .22 cal pellet guns with a nitrogen piston that shoots approx. 1,250 fps.. @ about $150.... but these CCI's are much quieter... and for $150 I can buy a heck of a lot of bullets. They are very accurate out to about 45 yds in my bolt action Savage. If I need to hit anything further out, then I'll just pop in a LR. The CB's will do everything I would have wanted a pellet gun to do... only much quieter and cheaper.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i tried them in my marlin 60 and i would almost throw the bolt enough to eject. i would think that would work in a smoothed up 10/22. i'll try it if i ever find another box! my buddy was shooting his suppressed buckmark and i think the 39 was just about as quiet with these shells.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got some "quiets" finally...they live up to their name....and I got good accuracy out to 40yds or so--couldnt shoot any further at this spot--....not real loud in my revolver....would not cycle a semi auto...thats ok with me-have a bolt that likes em...

rhutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are quiet,butthe best I could get at 50yds is nearly 3"out of my cz452.
It will shoot3/4" all day with cci blazers, haven't had a chance to shoot them in anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom