CCI "Quiet"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone here compare them to the sub-sonic yet? Never see the subs at wallyworld anymore but noticed they have these quiets now. Crappier version?

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone here compare them to the sub-sonic yet? Never see the subs at wallyworld anymore but noticed they have these quiets now. Crappier version?

You may check the price on these at your local Wal-Mart before buying. The one that I went to charged close to $9.00(including tax). Maybe mis-marked?? I bought 10 boxes at Academy Sports yesterday for $2.99/box of 50. These are great for shooting in my Marlin 39A but for some reason will not fit all the way in the cylinder of my Colt Trooper 3. I gave a couple to a friend to try out would only go about half way into an older Marlin bolt action. In his case the rifle probably needs cleaned plus he shoots a lot of cb shorts through it. I should add that both guns are chambered for LR.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You may check the price on these at your local Wal-Mart before buying. The one that I went to charged close to $9.00(including tax). Maybe mis-marked?? I bought 10 boxes at Academy Sports yesterday for $2.99/box of 50. These are great for shooting in my Marlin 39A but for some reason will not fit all the way in the cylinder of my Colt Trooper 3. I gave a couple to a friend to try out would only go about half way into an older Marlin bolt action. In his case the rifle probably needs cleaned plus he shoots a lot of cb shorts through it. I should add that both guns are chambered for LR.
ok I will check prices and let you know what they are here

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot some cci quiet today in a 24" barrel bolt action rifle. First time to shoot and with ear plugs in all i heard was the trigger. I thought misfire, but seen the bullet hit downrange. They shot 1.0" - 1.5" inch 5 shot groups and hit 5.5 inches lower @50 yds. Gonna try some in a 6" Ruger single action pistol soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom