cheap .22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smTm8q

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, you said you don't have to buy magazines and it's cheaper. You make it sound like there is no option of buying more magazines. Funny. But anyway, with the Marlin 60 you can't reload qucikly like with a detachable. I personally would choose the 60 because of accuracy, slim profile with the magazine, and of course I am broke. The plus with the Ruger is that you got 50 round mags and all these other aftermarket stuff everywhere. Thankfully, I am immune to all that becasue, as stated earlier, I am broke :D.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
savage 64!!!!! i have/had several 10/22's and the model 64 savage i had was out of the box more accurate than any .22 ive shot. i try to buy it back evertime i see it, but my friend loves it to death and wont part w it!!!!!!

Edgehead918

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
10/22s are great to accessorize. Nice selection online or at any show. However, my Marlin model 60 is the gun I pick up to shoot squirrels in the front yard. If you're going to buy it and leave it alone, buy the Marlin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom