Cheap handguns you liked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my P22 was considerably cheaper back when I bought it than they are now. I think I paid $285 for both the short and long barrel, and two mags. I've loved every moment of it.

I give $216 for my first P22 at Outdoor America and ran more rounds threw it then I could count. After about 4 years of heavy use I sold it to a friend to poped off and told me he would give me $250 for it. Now I wish I would have kept it.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give $216 for my first P22 at Outdoor America and ran more rounds threw it then I could count. After about 4 years of heavy use I sold it to a friend to poped off and told me he would give me $250 for it. Now I wish I would have kept it.

Yup, I've had several offers to buy it for more than I paid for it... :) not doin' it though.

It's actually my mule gun and I've done all kinds of stuff to it... now it's a real shooter.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Older Bersa 380.
Amazing reliability, ate everything as if it was a Beretta. Even bad reloads. It could feed empty, resized cases and some times even just fired cases.
One thing I didn't like was the metal used, too soft.
The front of the slide would peen real bad. I gave it to a friend cheap and he bought a new slide from Bersa.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Older Bersa 380.
Amazing reliability, ate everything as if it was a Beretta. Even bad reloads. It could feed empty, resized cases and some times even just fired cases.
One thing I didn't like was the metal used, too soft.
The front of the slide would peen real bad. I gave it to a friend cheap and he bought a new slide from Bersa.

I encountered the same issue with my bersa. Sometimes the slide release wouldn't catch because the notch had begun to round. Mine didn't feed everything though. It hated S&B which is the cheap target ammo I tend to use.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Star BM for $150
CZ 52 for $150
S&W 5946 for $175
Taurus 85 for $200
Star Firestar for $250

All of them were good guns that I'd own again, but all for them have moved on from my collection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom