Cheap handguns you liked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panayoti01

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
taurus 92 bought in the late 80's shot all kinds of grungy ammo. always went bang.

star m30, firestar

most recent RIA 1911 comander length. i shoot it more than any other gun. clean once a year wether it needs it or not. (lead handloads)

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely cheap and it is a tackle box gun but it goes bang everytime(with the right ammo) but... Jennings .22.

I wouldnt consider the S&W sigmas a cheap gun as far as quality or reliability. IMHO they are a great gun for the money. It may not be my fav, I love my SW40VE.

zodiii

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They aren't too cheap anymore, but my old man's Ruger Single Six has been one of my favorites for a long time.

Now if I could just swindle it out of him, along with that New England .410, which is another cheapie, but I love it too.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i had a S&W 10-8 4 inch that i got at OPS for $240 that was an ex OKDOC gun and i liked it quite a bit, killed a rabbit with it then sold it to a member on here

gonfishin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I bought two guns for cheap but if you price them in the store there not so cheap I got a Springfield xd40 for $350 then bought a S&W model 19-5 for $200 the Smith is factory nickeled so I got really good deals on both of my firearms I have bought

Latest posts

Top Bottom