Cheaper than dirt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still feel dirty for doing business with them. My conscience won't let me do it again.

You Sir, are a dirty person. A dirty, dirty person indeed. But, since it is your first offense, and your record has been generally good, up until now that is, I propose we let you off with a sound scolding. Dirty Person.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did business with them until SHTF. They had good prices and service was excellent. After Sandy Hook they tried to ++++ us over. They were pricing USED GI ar15 mags at $90.00+ a pop. All pricing was outrageous. I refuse to do business with them. I will go elsewhere and pay more. I spent a lot of $ with them but they have lost a customer forever.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did business with them until SHTF. They had good prices and service was excellent. After Sandy Hook they tried to ++++ us over. They were pricing USED GI ar15 mags at $90.00+ a pop. All pricing was outrageous. I refuse to do business with them. I will go elsewhere and pay more. I spent a lot of $ with them but they have lost a customer forever.
So, what is your alternative source now days since you won't deal with CTD?

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CTD is by far not the only one that did this. There were many local company's as well as individuals who are guilty also. I use CTD still, among many, many others. To each there own I guess.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bottom line - CTD is not a friend of the firearms community. They are a business...one with a history of gouging customers. This is my opinion.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bottom line - CTD is not a friend of the firearms community. They are a business...one with a history of gouging customers. This is my opinion.
Been to a gunshow lately?
Just curious, who do you deal with (to replace a CTD type outfit), who you consider a friend of the shooting community, in regards to gouging customers?
Trying to figure out why CTD is getting so much negativity from OSA, because the list which represents where they rank on here is quite long, IMO.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't buy from em. They tried to give the shooting enthusiasts the shaft after Sandy Hook and I won't sell out my principals for a few bucks like some cheap whore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom