Check this out (Woodland Hills Mall carry incident)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think for the most part, Oklahoma officers of all breeds are very well informed about CCW law, but there are always some cases where misinformation get's out.

As for Woodland Hills Mall, I don't believe they have gunbuster signs in their parking lot... at least I haven't seen them.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officers are incorrect.

If someone will provide the TPD officers' names via pm or email, I will gladly discuss it with them, if I know them personally, or their supervisor if I don't.

As far as the county deputies go, contact the sheriff or undersheriff.

Michael Brown

And there you have it....

I think for the most part, Oklahoma officers of all breeds are very well informed about CCW law, but there are always some cases where misinformation get's out
The story in the OP is indeed rather surprising to me based on my personal experiences.... particularly when you consider the large sampling of contacts I've had.
In every case whereupon contact was made between myself and TPD it was handled professionally, discretely (if I had passengers), and with courtesy.

OUfan08

Marksman
Reaction score
We were there again tonight, my girlfriend needed something for work. We looked at every single entrance and their were no signs. Under the law they can only charge you for trespassing if you refuse to leave after being asked.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think you missed my point. I agree with you but you are guilty until proven innocent and if you ever have to use your carry on private property (large businesses) it doesn't matter how many lives you save you will be sued.

Sadly, this is becoming true....

i was under the impression that it was illegal to carry in the mall

And why would you think this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom