Chick-fil-A Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait a minute - you and I can certainly disagree on issues but you have zero right to decree from where my beliefs and/or political convictions emanate. <snip>

Let's stop right there.

I have EVERY right to disagree with a company that does business with the public. If you are being egocentric here or believing I am speaking to a particular person then you are mistaken.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EDIT: as this thread is hauling asss as i type. I like chick-fil-a because they are having a fundraiser for a friend of mines sons little girl that has been in st francis for the last month. Raising money to help with the medical bills.

A fundraiser is set up for Adalyn Statum August 30 5-8 pm At Chik-fil-a in tulsa hills shopping center. When you make your purchace during the scheduled time period give the reciept to the cashier and say its for Adlyn Statum and part of the proceeds will be contributed to her medical bills. Thank you for your support.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL Your all going to hell whether your gay or straight because you ate chikin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK I am a born again follower of Christ BTW and Love every minute of it!

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Excellent, I hope you have enough conviction in your religion to not shop in store or eat at a restaurant on sunday.

As a matter of fact, I don't. If I'm forbidden from working on Sunday (I'm Catholic), why would it be acceptable for me to cause other people to work on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom