Chick-fil-A posted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or......

You could just conceal your firearm, go about your business, and enjoy the best chicken sammich and lemonade around.

Just a thought.......

Michael Brown

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or......

You could just conceal your firearm, go about your business, and enjoy the best chicken sammich and lemonade around.

Just a thought.......

Michael Brown

While everyone has a right to spend their dollar however they choose, I disagree with this. Why support an establishment which has no problem announcing that YOU are not welcome? My principles are stronger than my appetite for deep fried chicken.

Last edited:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or......

Just a thought.......

Michael Brown

I've done that at times while laughing up my sleeve at businesses thinking such signs really make a difference to those that would enter armed with evil intent. I've reconsidered that and now allow them to keep their chicken (or whatever) while I keep my money. Both of us have honored our principles and the law yet the business carries the higher cost for their principles with lost sales and customers. Our efforts with Reasor's in Tulsa and Crest in OKC give evidence that reasoned communications can be successful in turning back the advent of signs. It seems the battle must be fought continually because businesses are run by people just like those quoted in the paper about "blood in the streets" with every change of gun laws.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll write a letter explaining our point of view but will continue to eat there. Their core values and principles trump the gun issue for me.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Well, they've added the no firearms on property stickers to their doors at the Garnett/71st location. I'll be calling them or emailing them soon about. Maybe we can get their policy changed like we did with Reasors...

Good luck,

Alan

Just got off the phone with Chick-fil-A corporate and found out this information:

Chick-fil-A does not have a policy to prohibit the carrying of licensed concealed firearms in their stores. So it seems that this owner needs to be aware of the corporate policy.

Yup, Ted's Escondido on Western just put one up in the past few days.

Ted's has somewhat reversed their position and will be changing the signage to "no open carry" signage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom