Chief Bryan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow....

What a world.

I left my garage doors open yesterday most of the day while the wife and I were working on a privacy fence. I guess today I'll probably button it all up and keep my CCW on me. I should all the time, and I almost never do. :( It usually sits in the console of my truck for days on end.

RIP Chief....

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its probably just me,but what little I have heard .......something sounds a little fishy.
I sure hope its not a domestic issue, made to look like a random murder.

Sad situation, sorry to hear of Chief Bryan passing. Early this morning it was reported he was shot, not stating how serious or critical it was.

Cohiba

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its probably just me,but what little I have heard .......something sounds a little fishy.
I sure hope its not a domestic issue, made to look like a random murder.

Sad situation, sorry to hear of the Chief Bryan passing. Early this morning it was reported he was shot, not stating how serious or critical it was.

Cohiba

Heavens you and I must be a couple of cynical jerks. The very first thing I thought of was Brenda Andrew and James Pavatt.

It concerns me that the first thing "the family" did was call Channel 9. If I found myself watching GC get shot and killed here in our house making a statement to Stan would be the last thing on my list of things to do. Of course, everyone deals with tragedy in a different way. Time, however, will tell, I'm sure.

Prayers to the family ... what a tragedy ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom