Chief Bryan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's horrible. The poor wife!

We live in a crappy-ish neighborhood, and the door gets locked.

Certainly wan't a random thing though. What a bastard. He'll get his. I'm sure they keep all the applications.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a lineup with all the applicants who fit the description and let Mrs. Chief identify him? Sounds like a real good place to start, to me...

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a lineup with all the applicants who fit the description and let Mrs. Chief identify him? Sounds like a real good place to start, to me...

That type of linup would not meet the court's standard.

If they want to do DNA or fingerprint tests for elimination purposes, that would likely work from such a pool but from the facts it doesn't sound as though there is any reason to believe the suspect left DNA or prints.

Michael Brown

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That type of linup would not meet the court's standard.

If they want to do DNA or fingerprint tests for elimination purposes, that would likely work from such a pool but from the facts it doesn't sound as though there is any reason to believe the suspect left DNA or prints.

Michael Brown

You mean they don't do good old fashioned line ups or use things like witnesses? Nice.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a shame that this respected man who gave 30+ years of Public Service to his City & State tragically lost his life.
With just a few of the details avaialve I honestly wonder if he was a CCW Holder and If not; would it have made a difference?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a shame that this respected man who gave 30+ years of Public Service to his City & State tragically lost his life.
With just a few of the details avaialve I honestly wonder if he was a CCW Holder and If not; would it have made a difference?

As he was in his own home, it's moot. And I agree, this is tragic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom