Chief Bryan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is still doing good after he has passed. I hope all goes well for his family beyond this point, they are in a tough time right now. I hope that they are doing okay and wish them the best.
--Mech

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That type of linup would not meet the court's standard.

If they want to do DNA or fingerprint tests for elimination purposes, that would likely work from such a pool but from the facts it doesn't sound as though there is any reason to believe the suspect left DNA or prints.

Michael Brown

I don't understand, Michael. You're saying that pulling suspects who meet a physical description given by an eyewitness and then having them in a live lineup isn't sufficient these days? I understand it's not as good as DNA or prints, but I am surprised to hear that eyewitnesses are not reliable enough for even an arrest in this case, if that is what you are saying.

Either way, it's tragic, even moreso now, knowing it may have been a case of mistaken identity (or may not have).

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... WTF is wrong with people?? Wouldn't a divorce been sufficient?? Good God ...

I just can't imagine thinking to myself "Hey self ... GC's really been an ass and I want out ... Let's see ... do I want to divorce him or do I want to put a gun to his head, pull the trigger and watch him die this evening?"

What a tragedy for their friends and the rest of the family. She belongs on death row ... Maybe she and Brenda can be roomies ...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listened to the press conference and they have so much evidence already, The gun, a glove and a blanket all found together, the bullet in the center cushion of the couch that matches the gun ballistics....this will be a short trial and she will get the juice.
Open and closed case.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger LCP with Blazer FMJ

According to the press conference, they found the gun and spent case in the dryer. The LCP's box and two boxes of Blazer FMJs were found under the mattress on "what appeared to be her side of the bed."

They matched the spent case to the LCP found. They recovered the bullet from a couch cushion and matched it to the found LCP too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom