Chief Bryan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to jump on the "I knew it!" train, but this didn't add up from the very beginning.

I always suspected the wife had something to do with it, just didn't think she'd be the one who supposedly pulled the trigger.

At first I thought maybe she has a boyfriend on the side and needed the hubby out of the picture. But now that his liver/kidney/whatever organ was donated to whomever, I'm wondering if she was paid by them to off the guy.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to jump on the "I knew it!" train, but this didn't add up from the very beginning.

I always suspected the wife had something to do with it, just didn't think she'd be the one who supposedly pulled the trigger.

At first I thought maybe she has a boyfriend on the side and needed the hubby out of the picture. But now that his liver/kidney/whatever organ was donated to whomever, I'm wondering if she was paid by them to off the guy.

Without Chief Bryan having been tested as a match, I dont see how "whomever" (which happens to be the OCFD chaplain) could now that the organ would be a match, let alone that he would be the recipient. He might have been high up on the list of recipients, but that doesnt mean you're next.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without Chief Bryan having been tested as a match, I dont see how "whomever" (which happens to be the OCFD chaplain) could now that the organ would be a match, let alone that he would be the recipient. He might have been high up on the list of recipients, but that doesnt mean you're next.

That's what I thought too but the news the day after the Chief got shot said the chaplain got Chief Bryan's liver in a 10-hour surgery at Baptist. Said they had some kind of written agreement but I can't remember what it was called.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I thought too but the news the day after the Chief got shot said the chaplain got Chief Bryan's liver in a 10-hour surgery at Baptist. Said they had some kind of written agreement but I can't remember what it was called.[/QUOTE

Ya' know there are lawyers on this forum, but I have yet to get an answer from one on a simple question regarding HUD last week, so I guess we will just have to drift in the waters as some lawyers and puppet masters do and put us off as they do their clients. Thank you.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its probably just me,but what little I have heard .......something sounds a little fishy.
I sure hope its not a domestic issue, made to look like a random murder.

Sad situation, sorry to hear of Chief Bryan passing. Early this morning it was reported he was shot, not stating how serious or critical it was.

Cohiba

WOW! What a call. Are you a detective?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm not sure on the details of this organ donation or how long it takes to find out if organs are compatible. Without being a professional on the subject, I would assume it'd take a lot longer than just a few hours that it took in this case. I could be wrong though. Since it's illegal to buy organs, friends or family of the recipient could have paid Mrs Bryan a handsome chunk of change to indirectly buy the needed organ.

A shot in the dark here, sure, but it's fun to be a keyboard detective.

I'm also not trying to dismiss the severity of what happened to Chief Bryan. I think it's disgustingly sad and from what little I've read about him, the world is a darker place for not having him in it anymore. He seems like an outstanding human being.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could have been tested and had an agreement in place for a directed organ donation in the event something happened to the Chief. Lots of friends and family members get tested for tissue-typing (more specific than just blood types) when someone is ill and on the list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom