Chinese gangsters rule the illicit marijuana trade in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without going into much detail, the Asians have had their fingers in the drug trade here in little Oklahoma for awhile before the law. My son got tied up with what he called the Asian mafia several years ago. The main dude he was dealing with was shot on his front porch in front of his kids. My son got out. I had no idea.
Asians are smart. Guess they using laundry and dry cleaners to literally launder money along with restaurants. I couldn’t believe it back then. He met the guy at a well know pool hall that they hung out here in OKC.
It made sense after I later did repair work at some of the massage places around.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without going into much detail, the Asians have had their fingers in the drug trade here in little Oklahoma for awhile before the law. My son got tied up with what he called the Asian mafia several years ago. The main dude he was dealing with was shot on his front porch in front of his kids. My son got out. I had no idea.
Asians are smart. Guess they using laundry and dry cleaners to literally launder money along with restaurants. I couldn’t believe it back then. He met the guy at a well know pool hall that they hung out here in OKC.
It made sense after I later did repair work at some of the massage places around.
I certainly didnt know that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom