Choose One

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In that group I will have to pick fly.
I care less what people think as most do not think much at all.
I put too much garlic on my spaghetti many times and found you can get a belly ache from too much.

I do not have a dog.
I would never wish for something to NEVER die Never get sick maybe.

Never is infinity.
When all is gone it is just you.
Lonely forever to suffer in your thoughts forever.

My genie wish if i ever got one would be to be able to rear write, understand and talk all languages.

That includes ancient stuff people can't decipher and includes Romulan and other alien languages.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely blue pill.... she's the only female outside of my Mom and daughter I have complete faith in her loyalty, and love. And honestly after the last(and best) 8 years of my life, I can't recall her not being at my side. She's been from Northern Maine to Southern California, central Florida to northwest Washington. Thick and thin the best friend I've ever known.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely blue pill.... she's the only female outside of my Mom and daughter I have complete faith in her loyalty, and love. And honestly after the last(and best) 8 years of my life, I can't recall her not being at my side. She's been from Northern Maine to Southern California, central Florida to northwest Washington. Thick and thin the best friend I've ever known. I should add that I would not want her to be alone after I expire so, if she just goes when I do, that would be good.

Attachments

• 20240109_105253.jpg
    20240109_105253.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In that group I will have to pick fly.
I care less what people think as most do not think much at all.
I put too much garlic on my spaghetti many times and found you can get a belly ache from too much.

I do not have a dog.
I would never wish for something to NEVER die Never get sick maybe.

Never is infinity.
When all is gone it is just you.
Lonely forever to suffer in your thoughts forever.

My genie wish if i ever got one would be to be able to rear write, understand and talk all languages.

That includes ancient stuff people can't decipher and includes Romulan and other alien languages.
My dog Sadie can't speak or understand foreign languages, read or write, but does know many commands and knows how to whisper!

Latest posts

Top Bottom