Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the coach had just stayed off the dang social media sites, none of this would have ever happened!!!!
Social media is the cause of so much turmoil,
Just stay off it & not worry about posting pictures of everywhere you go or everything you do & I'm sure life would be happier & more simple.

Sure glad OSA isn't social media.....

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gundy should be gone because of his subpar coaching, not from wearing a shirt on a fishing trip. Miss the good old days when the coach and AD would have told the player not to let the door hit him on the way out.
I think that is pretty much what I said. But, you have to be a little addled to not be smart enough to see that wearing that t-shirt might be objectional to some people. And I guess I can't remember in my life when a coach and AD ever told a top 5 player in the country to take a hike over anything. They stick with them thru drugs, beating up their girl friends, beating up their wives, shooting up bars....etc.

But still, Gundy needs to go.

My nephew played with Gundy at OSU, and he would tell you that Gundy wasn't just real bright back then.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that is pretty much what I said. But, you have to be a little addled to not be smart enough to see that wearing that t-shirt might be objectional to some people. And I guess I can't remember in my life when a coach and AD ever told a top 5 player in the country to take a hike over anything. They stick with them thru drugs, beating up their girl friends, beating up their wives, shooting up bars....etc.

But still, Gundy needs to go.

My nephew played with Gundy at OSU, and he would tell you that Gundy wasn't just real bright back then.
My cousin played with him at MW City.

Latest posts

Top Bottom