Chuck House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A teaser
s3.grouponcdn.com_images_site_images_2098_1933_Chuck_House_Restaurant_grid_6.jpg

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tasted the divine-ness of Chuck House for the first time a month ago. The first sign that I knew is was good is that my brother consumed his sandwich before he even made it to my house and he never eats in a car whether he's the driver or not. Also he bought a sandwich for me and my lady, while she was on the phone with her mom I accidentally consumed both of our sandwiches. Knowing me, the Mrs. expects for one or even a few bites to be missing but I just couldnt put the brakes on this time.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tasted the divine-ness of Chuck House for the first time a month ago. The first sign that I knew is was good is that my brother consumed his sandwich before he even made it to my house and he never eats in a car whether he's the driver or not. Also he bought a sandwich for me and my lady, while she was on the phone with her mom I accidentally consumed both of our sandwiches. Knowing me, the Mrs. expects for one or even a few bites to be missing but I just couldnt put the brakes on this time.

Yup.

I prefer to eat mine with losta mayo, lettuce and onion, no tomato.

Even their fries are awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom