Chuck House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My homemade CFS would make you do flips if you think Chuck House is that good.
A taste test is in order, Dinner at your house! :D
I've never had homemade CFS, so my #1 vote goes to Texas Roadhouse.
Your kidding right? Mom made CFS every other week when I was a kid. It was the best. Cube steak dipped in a beaten egg and rolled in flour then fryed in grease with salt and pepper added...the best!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, HMFIC, your wish is my command, as long as you can wait until tomorrow. I will go and consume one. CH is just up the street from work and I try and make it there at least once a week. Tomorrow sounds like a good day for a chicken fry.

Its almost 1:00 ...anxiously awaiting pics.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, I am not very happy to report that I didn't get to have lunch at all today. Had a CNC go down and I just now got it back up and running. So, maybe tomorrow I can get the CFS done. Sorry.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Homemade is the best....... Tenderized Flank Steak that I turned into Chicken Fried Steak!

IMAG0085.jpg

OKAY...

That's....

That's.....

JUST WRONG!

Taking a nice piece of flank steak and slathering it with fried flour and then soaking it in slimy white gravy.

MAN! What is wrong with YOU? :screwy: :wink2:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have heard the CFS at Toby Keiths is damn good but I wont go there because I hate the Toby Keith in general.

It is, but it's damn near $20 for the full size dinner. You won't leave hungry, and the fried Okra is da bomb!

I ate there once when I had a pocket full of money. It won't happen again, anytime soon!

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKAY...

That's....

That's.....

JUST WRONG!

Taking a nice piece of flank steak and slathering it with fried flour and then soaking it in slimy white gravy.

MAN! What is wrong with YOU? :screwy: :wink2:

Oh yes I did! Took that tenderized flank steak, seasoned it, and slow cooked it until tender and done(in my sous vide), then threw some egg and flour on it for a quick golden brown shallow pan fry. I just wanted to try a "better" cut for a change, and it was DELICIOUS!

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom