Citizen calls PD on ATF agent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I know it’s only been about 2 hours since this was posted and I subsequently watched it, but just in case my current condition doesn’t change, what should I do if an erection doesn’t go away after 4 hours?
I have the perfect cure for any erection:

pelosi.jpg

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad taught me from a young age that no matter if the cop is legally right, at that moment he is 100% correct. Then, you prove him wrong in court. I got away with it once, when a Moore cop pulled me over and tried to confiscate my cb radio. The ONLY reason I got away with it was I told him who my dad was (a Master Officer with NPD). Well, there was a time a family friend pulled me over for doing 45 down Robinson when it was 35 MPH. Asked me if I knew how fast I was going. I was honest, said yeah, saw my speed when I saw him. He told me to keep it at the limit. Said ok then took off. Dad called me the next day and asked if I just took of John, told him yep, I sure did. Dad just laughed and said he wanted to make sure John wasn't pullin his leg.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love it, absolutely awesome. I watched it twice, then had to hand the phone to the wife, she loved it too. Thanks for posting. I've watched him on yt as salty cracker, but not recently.

The Duke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't like that the ATF was at their door and don't like that the police were hyper aggressive from the onset. That being said he had his badge in the car...!? What an idiot. If he came to your door claiming to be an agent and could not produce a badge are you within your rights to start bustin caps?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a couple of salient points regarding this incident.

The Agent was doing a follow up inquiry regarding a Report of Multiple Sale of Firearms: Reporting Multiple Firearms Sales | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (atf.gov)

The Agent didn’t have a warrant.

The Agent had no legal basis on which to demand entry.

The Agent’s overall approach frightened the lone female in the residence, so she called Columbus PD regarding an armed man in street clothes with a clipboard demanding entry into her home, stating he was a federal agent.

The BATFE had not “deconflicted” the inquiry with CPD, so they couldn’t know whether he was actually a Fed or not.

The Agent failed to follow commands of a uniformed LEO, which is Priority #1 when in plain clothes if you don’t want to get shot by “friendly fire”.

IF the agent’s claims about “medical conditions” were true (and I don’t believe him) then he was unfit for duty and never should’ve been there in the first place.

The CPD LEO’s performed in a safe, secure manner based on the known information they had and the Agent’s lack of compliance with lawful commands.

Everyone went home with the same number of holes they left with.

The lady in the residence did the right thing by not letting the Agent in and calling the police.

No dogs were killed in the making of this video.

The only damage done was to the inflated ego of the Agent.

He should absolutely lose his civil suit against Columbus PD.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I know it’s only been about 2 hours since this was posted and I subsequently watched it, but just in case my current condition doesn’t change, what should I do if an erection doesn’t go away after 4 hours?
A picture of either Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton naked should do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom