"Comes a Horseman"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching this movie now. Even though I can't stand Hanoi Jane, this is one great movie. I watch it every time it is on. Should of added it to Badge Bunnies' list of guy movies.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Duly noted sir! Thanks!!

BTW, I saw Full Metal Jacket for the very first time the other night. GC LOVES that movie ... Ehhhhh ... maybe it's an acquired taste.

You mean after the movie you weren't entertaining GC by bleating "Me so horny! Me so horny!" with a Vietnamese accent?

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Full Metal Jacket is a classic!!!!!!!!!!!! If you go to soundboards.com You can prank call people with the drill instructer from that movie all of the lines on the site are pretty funy yall should check it out.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the movie based on a cowboy that returns home to Montana after being injured in Army training? I read two novels with similar titles - I think the other was maybe "Horseman, Pass Me By" or something and it is the story that the movie "Hud" is based on. Both were good books.

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom