Concealed Carry Rights conundrum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very poorly handled by that supposed "occifer". I think I'd want some ID from the "cop" before I admitted anything about anything. And I'd have damn sure told him to teach his perverted kid to stop pulling a peeping tom in the bathroom.

Not sure if indeed this guy was a cop or not, but I am continually amazed at some of the people they allow to wear a badge.

<edit> I think I would have pressed the supposed officer to see where he was employed, so I could have a talk with his superiors.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I can't think of a cop one who would have handled the situation as this guy did. If I had to lay money down, I'd say the guy was NOT an officer. Maybe a security guard, but not a cop. At least I hope not.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny this topic came up. Just last week I was in a Tulsa area Lowes when nature called, #1 though, not #2. I walked in the door and proceeded to the last stand up urinal right nest to the first stall. There was a gentleman in the first stall whose IWB carried Smith was extremely visible beside his right foot. I didnt say anything, just finished my business and left.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the arm-grabbing dude was an officer (doubtful), I wonder what he said about the encounter at his next squad meeting or visit with a senior officer. If an officer, he's earned the Barney Fife award, which his fellow peers will award with gusto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom