Confederate flag won't be up for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"
Yeah, I had a hard time finding a symbol that would offend everyone equally. It probably doesn't exist, and is a futile effort. Kind of reminds me of this thread and this argument.

Consider this; both sides of this argument are right, and conversely, both sides are wrong. The flag is a symbol of defiance and a symbol of hate. Neither side is willing to accept this and you get the ridiculous back and forth we see here. Show me a symbol of universal anything, that we can all agree on and I will, eat this post. It wont exist until there is only one person left to argue the point, and with any luck they wont have multiple personalities.

Well said,
I didn't even see it going this far.........
http://nypost.com/2015/06/24/gone-with-the-wind-should-go-the-way-of-the-confederate-flag/

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, if any of you own the Rhodesian Ridgeback, we need to change that name to "Pre-Zimbabwe Ridgeback" in the interests of healing since the shooter had a Rhodesian patch on his jacket. Change it now before they decide to have the breed banned.
rhod.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom