Conflicted.... Card #21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a father of five I'm gonna say he needs to be somewhere else immediately. Mrs. JT would probably kill him at the first opportunity, she doesn't play around where her babies are concerned. Oddly that's the one skill set (gun smithing and metal working) I actually have so I imagined him as an electrician, something I know next to nothing about.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked for an attorney who specialized in defending these types of folks. And believe me, they are a "type". No way in hell. He'd die in his sleep.

This right here. (if he is indeed a "child" molester, as opposed to some of the circumstances posted here)
What's more valuable - blacksmith skills or your children?

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This right here. (if he is indeed a "child" molester, as opposed to some of the circumstances posted here)
What's more valuable - blacksmith skills or your children?[/QUOTE

true story, its not worth risking even ONE more victim at their hands. Im surprised so many are willing to take that chance or that I'm seeing oh if they did it again its lights out. nevermind the fact that they have damaged not only their latest victim but their families as well. Its not worth it because then you have an entire group looking at the people who said NO give them a chance bla bla bla that could destroy your whole little clan for one piece of **** who deserves to die anyway, because the seeds for lack of trust and lack of belief in the ability to judge a threat would be damaged beyond repair.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's more valuable - blacksmith skills or your children?[/QUOTE

true story, its not worth risking even ONE more victim at their hands. Im surprised so many are willing to take that chance or that I'm seeing oh if they did it again its lights out. nevermind the fact that they have damaged not only their latest victim but their families as well. Its not worth it because then you have an entire group looking at the people who said NO give them a chance bla bla bla that could destroy your whole little clan for one piece of **** who deserves to die anyway, because the seeds for lack of trust and lack of belief in the ability to judge a threat would be damaged beyond repair.

Good post. That wut I was thinking. Be same for a former rapist, arsonist, murderer, thief.

Trust is key for me, if I cant or dont have trust, I dont have a use for ya. If I dont have a use for ya, id as soon as off ya as let ya go. I think id bury potential problems soon as I found out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom