Conflicted.... Card #30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After months of bugging out with your best friend, you realize that the food and water supply is getting low, and upon further investigation you find that your best friend has been secretly selling the food and water for money and ammunition. He has put you and your family at risk, as well as his own.
How would you handle his betrayal?

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First off, any of my "best friends" have their own families and such so we would all be in the same boat as far as families, so let's say a good friend was doing this and putting our group of families or my family at risk.... two options, I pack a small bag for him and he leaves, or he gets the crap kicked out of him and if possible is stripped from having access to anything of value ever again. Most likely he gets his butt kicked and sent packing though. No room for true betrayal in a community living arrangement. Now, if his intentions where good and he is just stupid then we see about the second option.

Mykah

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If its half his food and water he can do whatever he wants with his half. If its all my stuff to begin with, well we will have to have a long convo....

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Were we low on money (and is it really worth anything at this point) and ammunition?

Are we going to use the ammunition to get more food and water?

If not, his name just became "Otis".

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did we need the money and ammo? Did it help keep us alive too?

Having an extra body to help with labor and security is nice, but if you can't trust them...banished from the tribe.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since he didn't discuss his plan with us before hand and just took it on himself to make decisions that has now put me at risk......one bullet solves the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom