Conflicted.... Card #4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If my wife only knew of half the "stuff" I got stashed, id be in deep doo doo. But she does like it when I save the day.

Heh. It runs in the family on my dad's side. When my great uncle passed my aunt found that he had a brokerage account he hadn't told her about. They owned a furniture warehouse and small chain in New Mexico for years and years and years and had done well. Seems that particular account had a couple million in it. Could very well be that he really did just forget to tell anyone about it. I just wish that I could "forget" things like that.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one is going to come gather supplies from you and then leave you there. If they are coming to collect known stocks of material they'll be bringing a truck to haul it in, a handful of men to subdue you, and they'll be taking you with them in chains.

There is no possible scenario in which a government agency will confiscate survival necessities without first claiming that you are an enemy combatant, a criminal, an insurgent, or something else to justify such theft to every other person who hears about it.

ditchDr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one is going to come gather supplies from you and then leave you there. If they are coming to collect known stocks of material they'll be bringing a truck to haul it in, a handful of men to subdue you, and they'll be taking you with them in chains.

There is no possible scenario in which a government agency will confiscate survival necessities without first claiming that you are an enemy combatant, a criminal, an insurgent, or something else to justify such theft to every other person who hears about it.

This.

We civilized folks have a really hard time wrapping our head around how ugly lawlessness can become. May be time for a shtfschool refresher.

To the original question, do what it takes to live another day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom