Conn. School Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice 0bama's fake crocodile tears at the press conference? He was wiping the outside of his eyes when the tear ducts are located at the inside of the eyes. He has given the sycophantic media their marching orders to push for an assault weapons ban. Only problem is, the Bushmaster AR15 found in the trunk of his car was not used in the shooting. 0bama is dancing on the graves of the innocents in order to advance his gun control/confiscatory agenda.

Keep it off Obama. First, unless you are an eye doctor AND are treating him, you are not qualified to comment on the workings of his tear ducts. Second, how arrogant of you to claim he is not moved by this tragedy. All day long, ALL I heard about from people everywhere I went is how sad and sickened they were. He is a human being and a father. I'm sure he was touched by this horrible event.

A lot of people believe in gun control, not just him. Comments like you made only make us (gun owners) seem like cold to the human cost. We have to work to educate people, especially the people who are on the fence about gun control. Use your energy for that. Obama has a looooong way to go to get a ban. Let's work to increase the number of responsible gun owners rather than flinging poo. There will be plenty of time for that.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today is not the day for government conspiracies, talk of gun bans, or other talk.

Start a thread tomorrow but leave this day to mourn the kids
I still think this is a good idea. A lot of moms and dads lost their little babies today...Looks like some of this stuff could wait until tomorrow to me..

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Keep it off Obama. First, unless you are an eye doctor AND are treating him, you are not qualified to comment on the workings of his tear ducts. Second, how arrogant of you to claim he is not moved by this tragedy. All day long, ALL I heard about from people everywhere I went is how sad and sickened they were. He is a human being and a father. I'm sure he was touched by this horrible event.

A lot of people believe in gun control, not just him. Comments like you made only make us (gun owners) seem like cold to the human cost. We have to work to educate people, especially the people who are on the fence about gun control. Use your energy for that. Obama has a looooong way to go to get a ban. Let's work to increase the number of responsible gun owners rather than flinging poo. There will be plenty of time for that.

Thank you for posting exactly what I was thinking.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plenty of time for the Obama isn't capable of ordinary human emotion, false flag, NWO, Catcher in The Rye B.S.
The kid that pulled the trigger is 100% responsible for what he did. Lord help us all.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

As bad as hate some of the things he had done, I must agree with you on this on... It is truly a sad day! And my heart goes out to all the families...

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice 0bama's fake crocodile tears at the press conference? He was wiping the outside of his eyes when the tear ducts are located at the inside of the eyes. He has given the sycophantic media their marching orders to push for an assault weapons ban. Only problem is, the Bushmaster AR15 found in the trunk of his car was not used in the shooting. 0bama is dancing on the graves of the innocents in order to advance his gun control/confiscatory agenda.

Get over yourself. This is a tragedy, no matter what side of the political fence your on. Looks to me like you are the one dancing on graves. Who even cares about gun control right now anyways? There are several families with presents under the tree right now that will never get opened. Gun control thoughts can wait a few days.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An evil day. Prayers for the victims and their families who are suffering.

Using the name and posting the photos of this murderer are what he wanted - we should avoid it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom